It’s time to outsource your Instagram management so you can get back to running your business and doing what you love.
Suppose you create an Instagram account and occasionally share your posts, but this is not your favorite part of owning a business and you really do not have the time to grow your account and market your business. Worst of all, your time spent does not increase sales or awareness of your brand, and your content does not seem to resonate with your audience.
With 800 million monthly active users and the largest social media audience, this is exactly where your potential customers spend their time. You want to reach out to them, connect with them and turn them into paid customers.
The good news is: you can see sales growth, brand awareness, and community while still running your business and doing what you love.
This is where we come in.
Instagram Account Management Pack offers worry-free management of your Instagram account. We build a community with your followers, promote your products and services, turn followers into loyal customers, and grow your business organically.
Managing your Instagram account includes the following:
Instagram marketing strategy and goals
Initial account setup
Monthly analysis report
Monthly login and unlimited email communication
Selected hashtag list
You do everything and you are ready to outsource your Instagram management and return to your business office.
You are ready to work with a professional agency and you are serious about growing your business and increasing your sales on Instagram.
1. We are planning a free consultation where you can identify your Instagram marketing needs and see if we are suitable for working with each other.
2. If you are ready to work with us, a questionnaire will be sent to you to fill it out. Do not worry, completing this questionnaire is very easy and helps us to have a deeper insight into your business.
3. After completing the questionnaire, we will work to develop your Instagram marketing strategy and goals. You will have the opportunity to review and approve these items before implementing the plan
4. After you provide us with the information, we will create a monthly content calendar and it will be sent to you for final approval. Once verified, the content is scheduled and daily account management begins.
5. At the end of the month, we will send an analytical report that identifies key metrics based on your business goals.
6. If you wish, we will schedule a monthly call to review the report, discuss changes to your strategy (if necessary), and answer any questions you may have.